Apply to this position
The Area: Consulting
Spinship is a powerful branding company that offers domain registration, hosting, web development and search engine optimization for brands. We are going to expand throughout major cities in the United States.
Please note that this is a performance-based pay position. There is no base pay. However, commission is considerably substantial.
As business experts, we help entrepreneurs and business owners build strong brands, customer loyalty and recognition. We analyze industry trends, get involved in the community, and help connect people with people. We deliver powerful and engaging web interfaces as a marketing outlet and build long term value through our network of thousands of website owners and bloggers and online editors that enable our customers to grow and thrive. By identifying our customer needs, our innovative team of web developers, brand development experts and customer support specialists work together to deliver high quality products to every brand, no matter how big or small.
The Role: Brand Manager
As a Brand Manager for Spinship, you will connect potential and current clients to our creative and technical teams. You are the bridge of communication for all Spinship products that can help our clients' businesses grow successfully, as you represent their accounts. Our team is made up of high-achieving consulting specialists who work with all our specialty department teams to achieve specific tasks and goals. We thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environments. On this team you proactively identify, develop, and support business and brand owners, small or big from any industry. Most importantly, we strive to exceed expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term, win-win relationships.
A Brand Manager will take responsibility for acquiring new clients through various means including networking, industry knowledge and self prospecting. Likewise, you will be responsible for sales contribution, retention, growth and value in existing accounts as needed.
- Prospect initiatives in order to grow a universe of potential clients.
- Lead sales presentations for new accounts and drive the contract/negotiation process to ensure business is secured.
- Create new revenue and build relationships through a consultative selling approach.
- Present and position our product set to meet our clients changing and varying needs.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 2 years of sales/consulting experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology, specifically internet products/services.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success working on cross-functional teams and building relationships across departments.
- Proven success in client relationship, servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
Apply to this position